Global Family-Centered Care Fellowship Program for Providers
- Fellows are healthcare professionals who participate in educational exchange and virtual mentoring to enhance their knowledge, skills, and confidence in delivering child and family-centered healthcare.
- Case studies and topics chosen are based on the unique and individualized needs of the fellows. Topics may include, but are not limited to, building staff rapport, self-confidence, empathy, a child’s understanding of death/dying at different ages, ethics, navigating language barriers, patient and self-advocacy, legacy building & bereavement, professional boundaries and more.
- Training and mentoring are accomplished online individually and in small groups, as well as on site. Trainers are also available as needed for additional support when needs arise.
- Program Managers are Kasey Reinhardt, CCLS, and BobbiJo Pansier, MPH, CCLS, CTRS. Fellowships continue to impact 9+ hospitals in the Republic of Georgia and Philippines.
Global Psychosocial Care Development Fellowship for Leaders
- The Global Psychosocial Care Development Program provides one-on-one (or small group) mentoring and guidance to maximize strategic performance and quality improvement related to psychosocial care programming.
- The fellowship can focus on capacity building through collaborative identification of barriers to implementing effective and sustainable psychosocial and multidisciplinary healthcare services globally.
- Training and mentoring are done online individually and also on site.
- The Program Manager is BobbiJo Pansier, MPH, CCLS, CTRS. The program is currently running in Tbilisi, The Republic of Georgia in collaboration with Khatuna Dolidze, Ph.D., CCLS.
Here is the blog post that we did for the fellowship that may help you with the content.
Fellow 2021Thank you! I wish I would have had this knowledge 4 years ago…I would have done things differently when providing support and resources to parents.
Fellow 2021Each meeting allows us to use our practical and theoretical knowledge and to get relevant and up to date, evidence-based information. Thank you for this opportunity.
Fellow 2021We cannot thank you enough for always being by our side, for the learning opportunities, the support, the strength and giving hope.
Fellow 2020This provided me with an opportunity to master very important techniques to help me do my job well
Fellow 2020You will learn how to work to improve your skills to be more effective and self aware
Fellow 2019This is the opportunity to grow as a professional, to realise your strong and weak areas as a professional, and improve
Fellow 2019Thank you for your time and energy. You are so caring, attentive and ready to answer all our needs. We learn from you.
Fellow 2019This program that taught us a lot, developed our skills and deepened our self-confidence
100% of participants have recommend the fellowship program to other healthcare professionals working with children in healthcare